samedi 2 février 2013

wallpaper QP calendrier freebie février

Voici un wallpaper qui parle d'amour et de tendresse :) fait avec le superbe kit de Valkyrie "When it Snows I write Love Letters" :) Tout un programme !
Here is a wallpaper QP about Love and tenderness :) made with the kit of Valkyrie:  "When it Snows I write Love Letters" :)

photo Ingrid
kit "When it snows, I write Love Letters" de Valkyrie Designs :


scrapfromfrance.fr

coolscrapsdigital.com

nuthouse-scraps.com

e-scapeandscrap.net

wallpapers QP 2048x1536 (Ipad3-4:3-ok for 1024x768) - 1440x900 (13:10) - 1920x1080 (16:9)
calendrier février 2013 / february 2013 calendar 

Retrouvez les wallpapers QP dans un seul fichier zip, les calendriers sont des fichiers png à ajouter si vous le désirez. Here are the wallpapers QP, in one zip file. The calendars are in png file, to add to the wallpaper if you wish so.

direct download at 4shared - dropbox
Je me demande toujours quelle résolution d'écran choisir pour les wallpaper... alors je vous aie mis un petit sondage dans la barre gauche, merci d'y répondre pour m'aider à vous proposer un bon format :)
I'm always asking myself which screen resolution should I choose for my wallpapers... so I put a poll on the left side, be kind to answer so I could offer the most usefull resolution :)

2 commentaires:

merci pour ce petit mot :) NathL